RSS

Why I am blogging

Hello readers and welcome to my blog :)
I decided to start a personal blog to share parts of my life for these reasons,
To help people
To get advise
To Give advise
To make you laugh
To share the good things that happen and just to have a place to vent about the bad things
and maybe to make a few life long friends


you see I already have a blog but it is all about way's to make money online (you can find it on my side bar under "my other sites" it is called Friends Helping Friends)


but as I started getting better at writing (not much better but better lol) I wanted to share my life experiences with the world,I don't lead a great and exciting life but there are thing's that I would like to share like my battle with IBS and agoraphobia,married life,Family life,Etc.. and maybe some of the things I have to say will be helpful to some people who are going through the same things or maybe they can share things that they have gone through that might help me.


Well anyway I think this is all I have to say about the reasons I decided to start a personal blog,so I guess I will close this blog by saying I hope you enjoy and look forward to my blogs and if you have a blog that you would like me to follow let me know and I will take a look,I am hoping to make some good friends through this :)


God Bless you all and have a great Night/Day
Gayle

0 comments:

Post a Comment